Armory leverages Spinnaker to create a single path from production to the deployment target, regardless of whether organizations are deployment to Amazon EC2, Amazon EKS, Amazon ECS, or AWS Lambda.
- Full lifecycle management, configuration, deployment, and updating of Spinnaker instances.
- Pipelines as Code helps you store your pipelines in Git and manage them like you would manage code, including version control, templatization, and modularization.
- Policy Engine powered by Open Policy Agent helps you meet compliance requirements based on custom policies you set.
- Terraform integration allows you to use your existing Terraform scripts to plan and create infrastructure as part of a Spinnaker pipeline.
- Armory Agent helps your organization scale to thousands of Kubernetes clusters for your largest applications while keeping your Kubernetes API secure.
Check out the Armory AWS workshop.
Learn what Autodesk, Snap, and Glovo have done with Armory and AWS:
- Read the Autodesk Sails into New Markets in 4 Weeks with Deployment Built on Armory and AWS case study
- Watch the Autodesk’s Digital-First Journey with AWS Lambda and Armory webinar replay
- Read the Armory and Spinnaker on AWS Bring Scalable Continuous Development Pipeline to Glovo case study
- Watch A conversation with Snap, AWS and Armory on Reliable, Safe Deployments
Read our AWS eBook.
Get started with the AWS Armory Quick Start