Accelerate Your Software Deployments with Armory Professional Services
Our extensive experience, expertise, and software enables our customers – thousands of developers – to continuously deploy software reliably, securely, and consistently with ease; to ultimately improve their customers’ experience and gain an increased competitive advantage through their software.
Let us tailor an engagement for you, through a range of professional service offerings:
- Architecture Reviews: Let one of our expert Solutions Architects assess your Continuous Delivery (CD) strategy and infrastructure to recommend optimizations.
- Implementations: Optimize your onboarding, configurations, and strategies – from rollouts to high availability and disaster recovery.
- Migrations: Let us help you execute a seamless migration to any of Armory’s products — whether you’re currently using Spinnaker or any other CD tool.
- Integrations: We can help you integrate any complementary tool or service — authentication/authorization services, CI tools, artifacts, APIs, internal automation, cloud providers, or other cloud-native tools in your software deployment environment.
- Education: From end-user training, administration and operations training, to advanced concepts training for engineering leads – from beginner to advanced.
- Deployment Consulting: We help you discover and implement best practices, make the most of the advanced Armory features, realize best practices in your architecture, and or tune for performance.
Whatever deployment challenges you and your team is looking to address, we can help you meet your goals. If you aren’t successful, we aren’t successful.
The Armory platform has been a huge upgrade over our existing tooling in helping us quickly roll out innovative solutions with confidence.
– Ashwani Wason, VP of Engineering & Operations at OpenGov
With Armory’s help, we’ve scaled up Spinnaker to support daily deployments to 30+ Kubernetes clusters and multiple environments.
– Paul Selden, Principal Engineer at OpenX
Gut feeling? We went from a couple of deploy failures a week before to now maybe once a month after adopting Armory Continuous Deployment Managed.
– Ian Delahorne, Staff SRE, Patreon
With Armory, we can have a streamlined deployment pipeline that is reliable and consistent. Armory has really helped our developers, because being able to reliably deploy means that they can release more often, with confidence.
– Edith Harbaugh, CEO, LaunchDarkly
Armory’s managed offering has allowed us to focus on improving our applications… instead of having to spend a ton of time on tweaking the build pipeline, getting it just right, debugging, trying to figure out why it’s not right with the Build Team.
— Trey Tacon, Dir. of Engineering at TeamSnap
We’re really excited about how easy Armory CD-as-a-Service is to set up and use. While we do use Spinnaker for most of our heavier-weight projects, CD-as-a-Service is lightweight enough—while still being is hugely impactful—for us to use it in use cases where Spinnaker would just be total overkill.
– Vivek Balaguru, Staff DevOps Engineer, Earnin
Armory became a true partner for us in the adoption of Spinnaker. From installing and maximizing Spinnaker to establishing an infrastructure, engineering organization, and DevOps team culture.
– Haroon Rasheed, Engineering Manager, Glovo
The main benefit we’ve realized in adopting Armory CD-as-a-Service is that we have converged on a simpler model of CI/CD which enables us to do more, so it’s easier, it’s simpler, and we have more functionality. Simply put, it raises the bar for quality across our engineering org as a whole.
– Christopher Baldwin, Chief Architect, Upwave
Our first CD-as-a-Service project automated a cumbersome and mostly-manual homegrown blue-green deployment. CD-as-a-Service easily replaced that process with streamlined and extensible deployment automation. Our new model handles things like deployment approvals across multiple environments. As we roll out future projects, the simplicity of CD-as-a-Service will save us all the time we used to spend building custom processes.
– Steve Litras, Senior Director of IT & Security, Cribl
Commit. Deploy. Repeat.
Continuous Deployment at any scale, for all developers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Armory Professional Services?
Armory Professional Services provides deployment services which include implementation, migration, integration, education, and advisory services. Staffed by Armory’s in-house experts, these services will help you optimize your deployment processes and configurations.
Are Armory Professional Services Required to Use Armory Enterprise?
No, there is no requirement to use Armory Professional Services to use any of Armory’s products.
Can I Use Armory Professional Services Without Using Armory Enterprise?
Yes, Armory Professional Services can help you with deployment-related services with Armory or with open source Spinnaker.
How Much Does Professional Services Cost?
Professional Services is priced based on your project needs. To find out more, let us know what you are looking for.