Supported Install and Deployment Targets:
- Your Kubernetes cluster running in your public cloud account
- Your Kubernetes cluster running in your data center
- Other install targets available via our Professional Services team
Deployment Targets supported by Armory
- Kubernetes: Supported by Armory on AWS & GCP, and data centers on a case-by-case basis
- Amazon Web Services: EC2
- Other deployment targets available via our Professional Services team
Deployment Targets Supported by Open Source Community
- AWS ECS: Community support
- Azure: Limited support by Microsoft
- DC/OS: Limited community support
- OpenStack: Community support
- Oracle Cloud: Support by Oracle
- PCF: Support by Pivotal
With Armory's Software Delivery Platform, powered by Spinnaker, you can:
• Deploy workloads to optimal targets across datacenters and clouds, without impacting developer & business deployment workflows
• Replace brittle, error-prone, scripted paths to production with a cloud-native platform battle-tested by Netflix & Google
• Standardize deployment workflows across application teams, via a golden path to production with flexible guardrails
• View and manage your cloud infrastructure across multiple targets and clouds, in a single pane of glass
• Deliver software orders of magnitude faster, without firedrills, downtime and outages
Armory optimizes every part of your software development lifecycle (SDLC), enabling sophisticated multi-cloud deployment strategies that leverage advanced features like: 1-click rollbacks, automated canaries, pipelines as code, automated load testing, SLA-driven rollouts/rollbacks, blue/green deployments, chaos engineering and 1-click app creation.
Installing Armory in your Kubernetes cluster enables you to deploy your workloads to multiple cloud targets across GCP, GKE, Azure, PCF, Kubernetes (on-prem or cloud), AWS' EC2, ECS, EKS, Lambda, Oracle's BMC, OpenStack & more.
Running & Supporting Spinnaker
Your team should be focused on creating unique, proprietary value for your business. Get the benefits of Spinnaker from our Platform, not the distractions.
Armory's enterprise distribution of Spinnaker powers the Core of Armory's Platform. Features include:
Provisions Spinnaker instances within your Kubernetes clusters with global redundancy.
Monitors and protects your Spinnaker installation while giving you a view into it through our modern dashboard.
Extends and enables Spinnaker to deploy (and rollback) Spinnaker with intelligent built-in monitoring.
Plug the existing tools you already use into Armory's Platform to get more value from them.
Armory releases stable updates to Spinnaker on a bi-weekly basis so you always have the most recent features.
A dedicated team provides 24x7 enterprise support via email, phone, and Slack, with a one hour response time for P0 issues.