Come visit the Armory booth @ AWS re:Invent! Nov. 30th – Dec. 18th
We are happy to announce that Armory is a Bronze sponsor of AWS re:Invent 2020, taking place taking place virtually from Nov. 30 – Dec. 18. Register for the event for free, and make sure to come by Armory’s virtual booth and chat with Armory and Spinnaker experts.
Armory and Spinnaker success stories will be featured in sessions that you won’t want to miss. These sessions will be featured several times throughout the event for different timezones.
- DEC 15, 2020 | 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM PST
- DEC 15, 2020 | 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM PST
- DEC 16, 2020 | 2:30 AM – 3:00 AM PST
- DEC 10, 2020 | 1:15 PM – 1:45 PM PST
- DEC 10, 2020 | 9:15 PM – 9:45 PM PST
- DEC 11, 2020 | 5:15 AM – 5:45 AM PST
Snap Inc.: Leveraging the benefits of AWS Graviton on Amazon EKS
Snap built an in-house service mesh, code-named Switchboard, which is powered by Amazon EKS, Spinnaker, and Envoy. They have evolved the platform to include AWS Graviton instances and since then have seen massive cost savings versus x86 instances. In this session, learn how Snap was able to migrate an x86 application to Arm-based Graviton instances on Amazon EKS. Snap discusses the key benefits and lessons learned using AWS’s next-generation instance types within Kubernetes. Attendees will be able to understand the advantages of using AWS Graviton and how to benchmark their applications on these instance types to establish the cost and performance benefits.
- DEC 17, 2020 | 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM PST
- DEC 17, 2020 | 5:00 PM – 5:30 PM PST
- DEC 18, 2020 | 1:00 AM – 1:30 AM PST
We hope you’ll join us at AWS re:Invent!