Armory’s Online Technical Community is a place to discuss our products and topics of interest to our community. Our goal is to create a resource where all feel welcome to participate and get help from Armory staff and other Community members.
To meet that goal, Armory has created these community guidelines for all members to follow. These community guidelines are important, and will be enforced by Armory moderators. They are also a work in progress, and may evolve as the Community grows. Finally, they are not exhaustive, so please act in good faith and follow the spirit of the guidelines at all times. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Armory Online Communities include the following communities on:
What to do in the Community:
- Treat your fellow Community members and Armory staff with respect
- Treat the community as a resource and help to keep discussion flowing
- Express your opinions with empathy
- Flag inappropriate behavior to Armory staff
- Like helpful or insightful posts (<3 button)
What not to do in the Community:
- Harass, intimidate, abuse, troll, or impersonate someone else
- Post personally identifying information of yourself or others
- Share information that is confidential to you, your employer or others
- Use vulgar, obscene, inflammatory or hostile language
- Use the community in a way that prevents others from participating
- Post or share content in the community that you do not have the right to
- Provide links to harmful, vulgar, or otherwise objectionable content
- Use the community to phish or collect other people’s information without their consent
- Use the community to defame or libel anyone or infringe the rights of others
- Use the community to engage in or discuss illegal activities
- Advertise services or products
By accessing the community, you acknowledge that it is possible that you will be exposed to materials from others that you may consider offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable. Those views expressed on the community do not necessarily reflect Armory’s views. Armory does not endorse content posted by you or others. Certain content from others may be incorrectly labeled, rated, or categorized.
Guidelines for the support categories.
The primary goal for the support categories is to allow Armory customers to receive help from support staff and other community members. While participating in these categories, please do your part to ensure that they remain a helpful resource. Our support categories are fully public (unless otherwise specified), and you should keep the following guidelines in mind when asking questions or offering help:
What not to post:
- License and API keys
- Credit card information
- Login credentials
- Root passwords (or ANY password)
- Account numbers or ID’s
- Logs, phpinfo pages, and code, that have not been reviewed for sensitive content
- Offers of help/services for a price
- Spammy recommendations of other services
- Malicious or harmful advice
- Posts that interfere with another customer’s request for help in any way
If one of our support staff require any of the above information from you in order to help with your issue, they will either create a traditional support ticket for you or reach out via DM. You are solely liable and responsible for how you use our community, as well as your use of the community and any damages that may result from the disclosure of your content.