Upcoming Webinar: I have Jenkins, why do I need Spinnaker?
Sep 29, 2020 by Ryan Cartwright
Jenkins has been offloading developers for years by centralizing continuous integration (CI). Over time, developers have been tasked with understanding and coding for different cloud and Kubernetes deployment targets instead of just writing great code. Find out how Spinnaker has again offloaded the developer from that cognitive thinking and accelerated innovation and time to market.
In this webinar, DevOps guru Chad Tripod reviews how Spinnaker adds automated deployment verification, one-click rollbacks, deployment windows and deployment notifications, all without writing additional code and scripts.
• How to assess your CI/CD process
• How Spinnaker works with Jenkins
• How to identify in your current CI/CD processes where the inefficiencies lie (bottlenecks)
• Features of Spinnaker including automated deployment verification and one-click rollbacks
• How to get started with your own Spinnaker and Jenkins
Our speaker, Chad Tripod, Senior Deployment Engineer at Armory, has over 15 years of large-scale application/service delivery experience and has handled production deployment projects with some of the largest cloud properties in the world ensuring that millions of users and devices can connect with their most beloved applications and services.
- Where does Spinnaker begin and Jenkins end?
- Spinnaker is not a Build Server (and other misconceptions)
- Configure Jenkins
- Working with Jenkins