State of DevOps 2019 Report
The Accelerate State of DevOps Report represents six years of research and data from over 31,000 professionals worldwide. It is the largest running research of its kind, providing an independent view into the practices and capabilities that drive high performance. The results let us understand the best processes that lead to excellence in technology delivery and powerful business outcomes.
Learn about the Four Key Metrics, including technical practices, cloud adoption, organizational practices (encompassing change approval processes), and culture.
- Delivering software quickly, reliably, and safely is at the heart of technology transformation.
- The best strategies for scaling DevOps focus on structural solutions that build community.
- Cloud continues to be a differentiator for elite performers.
- Productivity can drive improvements in work/life balance and reductions in burnout.
- There’s a right way to handle the change approval process, and it leads to improvements in speed and stability.
Join Us September 26th @ 10 AM PT
Join us and the co-founder and CEO of DORA, Dr. Nicole Forsgren. We will discuss the 2019 State of DevOps key findings and offer valuable insights and guidance for organizations looking to improve overall DevOps and software delivery processes.