Armory is excited to announce we have launched an interactive, narrative-driven developer experience that teaches continuous deployment concepts. And now you can try it out for yourself!
Wilco, also known as the “flight simulator” for software developers, allows companies to create engaging interactive developer challenges (called quests) that enable developers to acquire and practice skills on-demand in a production-like environment.
Armory Quests on Wilco
Armory’s first quest is now available on Wilco. In it, devs can learn foundational continuous deployment best practices, starting with how to automatically Deploy an existing application using Armory Continuous Deployment-as-a-Service.
- Quest 1: Enable Continuous Deployment – Configure Armory on your current cluster – Now Available
- Learn how to enable Continuous Deployment-as-a-Service (CDaaS) for a custom Application using Wilco’s Anythink Marketplace application.
- Find out how to easily configure the Armory Github Action
Coming soon in Armory’s second quest, developers will learn more CD concepts and advanced deployment strategies, including how to add a canary deployment on the Anythink repo.
- Quest 2: Leverage multiple environments in your deployment pipeline to orchestrate testing in staging environments before you deploy to production.
- Quest 3: Leverage canary deployment to verify application health in production.
- Quest 3: Add a canary CD on the Anythink repo – Coming Soon!