Here’s How Armory Can Help You: The Best and Worst Software Delivery Practices
Jul 6, 2018 by Isaac Mosquera
Do You Have Any of These Challenges?
- You’re containerizing your workloads and need to migrate from VMs to container deployment targets without impacting application developer velocity.
- You’re not deploying as frequently as you want to be.
- Deployments are unpredictable fire drills, with outages that break customer trust.
- Business units or teams need to deploy to different targets across public, private & hybrid clouds.
- You want to limit your blast radius with advanced strategies like automated canary and blue/green deployments.
- You want 1-click rollbacks (you may not even be able to roll back currently).
- Your scripted deployment paths are brittle and tied to specific targets.
- You lack standardization, with wildly inconsistent deployment methods across teams.
- You’re having a hard time getting structured data out of your deployment system (for reporting, audit, compliance, or security needs).
- You have little (or no) visibility into your cloud infrastructure across multiple targets and/or clouds.
If so, Armory Can Help. Here’s How:
In this 20 minute video, we explain the best (and worst) software delivery practices we see across Global 2,000 companies, and show you the platform we’ve created to help your teams ship better software, faster.
Recommended Next Steps:
- Get started with a Team, Growth or Enterprise plan.
- Our “Team” plan is free forever and a great way to get started, self-service.
- We help onboard your first app quickly with our “Enterprise” plan.
- Learn more about Spinnaker:
- Learn more about Armory:
Recently Published Posts
A day in the life of a TAM
I’ve been asked what a Technical Account Manager (TAM) does so I wanted to take the opportunity to illustrate it by walking through a standard day in the life. Before we can look at what a day in a life of a TAM is, I should provide some background in what is a TAM and […]
Read more →
Nikema’s Spinnaker Summit 2021 Recap
My Second Spinnaker Summit is in the Books! Last week I attended and spoke at my second Spinnaker Summit. Like last year’s summit, it was fully virtual. This time Spinnaker Summit was co-located with cdCon and took place on the Hopin platform. Last year, I spoke on a panel about Black professionals a few months […]
Read more →
Announcing General Availability of Armory Policy Engine Plugin
Armory Policy Engine provides support for automating policy compliance with Spinnaker. Policy Engine Plugin is the latest version of Policy Engine and adds support for both advanced role-based access control (RBAC) use-cases and open source Spinnaker. The release of Policy Engine Plugin comes with new documentation, including a library of example policies from across Armory’s […]
Read more →