Announcing Armory Fleet Weeks
May 22, 2020 by Armory
Register and join Armory on Thursday, 5/28 at 10am PST to learn how to get Spinnaker operational in AWS. In two one-hour sessions, you will learn:
· How to configure your Spinnaker instance to deploy to AWS
· How to prepare AWS by creating roles, permissions, and trust
· How to use the Halyard configuration and connect Spinnaker to an Amazon EKS cluster
· How to deploy EC2 and EKS, run an EKS pipeline and validate it in EKS and Spinnaker both
· All in two hands-on, interactive, small workshop sessions
NOTE: As a requirement you’ll need to have your own AWS account ID. To fully take advantage of the training you’ll also need a small EKS cluster provisioned. If you do not have one there are many automated ways to build on in AWS (aws cli, CloudFormation).
Our speaker, Chad Tripod, Senior Deployment Engineer at Armory, has over 15 years of large-scale application/service delivery experience and has handled production deployment projects with some of the largest cloud properties in the world ensuring that millions of users and devices can connect with their most beloved applications and services.
REGISTER HERE to save your seat!
Future Fleet Weeks Schedule
June 4 – Extending Spinnaker Deployments
June 11th – Deep Dive into Canary Analysis
(Photo cred Brad Coy)