Proof of Concept
Test one application on Armory's Platform for a flat fee of $5,000.
Armory will run an on-site or remote POC to successfully deploy one of your applications to production on our Platform.
We will identify, calculate and report on success criteria such as: Deployment safety and velocity, time to production, reduction of manual judgments, ability to successfully roll back, calculate per-app SLAs, and automate canary deployments.
Pay as you go monthly, or pre-pay annually for scaling savings on Armory's Platform.
Annual Prepaid (No App Overage Fees)
Free up to 10 apps in a HA production environment. We provide free users best-efforts Enterprise Support.
We count customer apps deployed by Armory's Platform to at least two cloud accounts (i.e., dev + staging AWS accounts).
We offer scaling discounts and do not charge app overages on prepaid contracts, so you can expand beyond the number of committed apps without penalty during the term.
Support & SLA Options
Standard Enterprise Support:
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm Pacific Time support via our customer portal ticketing system, email or phone
- Tickets are responded to by the next business day
- Best effort bug fixes to the open source Spinnaker project
- Unlimited access to remote training and technical documentation resources
Optional Premium Enterprise Support:
- One hour response for P0 issues M-F 9am-5pm PT. (12x5 or 24x7 one hour P0 response time available at an additional cost)
- Direct access to Armory engineering team via dedicated Slack channel
- On-Demand Solutions Architect up to 24 hrs/mo
- At least one on-site training session per month (US-based. For non-US, training is via video conference)
- Armory prioritizes your company's needs in our product roadmap timeline planning
- Armory guides your company's team(s) on building features important to you which can then be open sourced (This helps prevent forked versions of Spinnaker.)
- Armory guides your company's team(s) on building proprietary features that extend Armory's Platform for your company's non-OSS needs
Optional Enterprise SLA:
- Armory Platform guaranteed 99.95% Uptime 
- Armory provides a pro-rated discount for any Armory Platform downtime beyond 21.56 minutes per month.
Armory Technology Partner Program
Armory helps software teams ship better software, faster, through automation and safety. In order to accomplish this, we assemble a small number of Technology Partners that can provide rapid feedback on early features. We look for high value, low maintenance customers that we can mutually learn from.
Benefits to Technology Partners:
- Discounted rate (typically 75%) off of the list price above for Armory's Platform, for one year.
- Early access to new Armory features like Barometer, Certified Pipelines, Automated Load Testing, and more.
- Best-efforts Premium Support 
Requirements to become a Technology Partner:
- You must have at least one application that's already being deployed immutably (i.e., using Kubernetes, ECS or HashiCorp tooling)
- A general willingness to become alpha testers of new features we build
- Provide regular product feedback on a bi-weekly call
- Provide diagnostic usage data for Armory to improve its products
- Allow public use of your logo on Armory marketing materials
- Provide a testimonial and case study on the impact of Armory's Platform on your organization
We also ask that the procurement and legal review process be as seamless and frictionless as possible so that we can begin driving value to you AND learning from you quickly. Our goal is for Technology Partner contracts to be executed on the order of days or weeks, not months.
If you'd like to apply to be a Technology Partner, please complete this needs analysis and we'll schedule a call to review the fit.
 Armory provides free users 'best efforts' standard Enterprise Support to help with the installation and operationalization of Armory's Platform within your cloud environment.
 Armory provides Technology Partners 'best efforts' Premium Support, which includes direct access to our senior engineers & solutions architects. We tend to be pretty responsive because we invite you to Slack to interact directly with our product and engineering teams -- having a tight feedback loop is an integral part of the mutual learning process.
 Since Armory's Platform runs inside your company's VPCs, SLA shall not apply for events beyond Armory’s control, such as AWS outages in your cloud accounts.